Thanks for dropping by !
If you want to find out whether I have a
personality or not - a debatable point, since I am an accountant - then I recommend
my personal homepage.
The point of this site is to succinctly tell you a little about myself. OK, the
most important things you need to know are:
- I was born in Hobart, Tasmania on a Thursday in November of 1964.
- I am an Australian CPA.
- My accounting experience is primarily in Management, Tax and Banking.
- My primary professional interests are
These interests (together with my programming and statistical skills) mean that I very much enjoy interpreting and implementing accounting support systems. In my few moments of spare time, I am developing a series of transaction database modules for supporting accounting systems.
- accounting information systems
- financial accounting
- resource planning systems
A lot of people have tonnes of data on their PCs, but no strategy for either systematising its storage, or safeguarding it.
If this is you:
Then call me - I may be able to help. I specialise in implementing backup strategies, whether local or remote.
- You store everything in their "My Documents" directory.
- Backup? What's that?
- I can't find anything on my PC.
- My life would be seriously inconvenienced if I lost the data on my PC.
For a small investment in hardware and software, you can have peace of mind.
For a small monthly fee, I can arrange remote backups of your data to ensure that it is safely stored off-site.